Multi-language, easy to change the language by yourself.
Language including: English,Spanish,French,Russian,Japanese,Arabic,Korean,Italian,German, Danish,polish,Finnish,Dutch,Czech,Portuguese,Swedish,Turkish,Greek,Hungarian,Romanian,Serbian
X-431 Diagun IV is an slim evolutionary vehicle diagnostic tool. Featuring a quad-core 1.1GHz processor, and a 5.5 inch capacitive screen, X-431 Diagun IV delivers diagnostic functionality which helps to diagnose vehicle issues more efficiently.
In addition, X-431 Diagun IV supports Wi-Fi connection, one-click update, diagnostic feedback and all kinds of service functions (including oil lamp reset etc).
* Diagnose the electronic control systems of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and Chinese. Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read data stream etc.
* Specially designed for Android platform with clear and user-friendly interface.
* Via Bluetooth, it is simple for the LANUCH connector to communicate with X-431 Diagun IV.
B.Reset: Includes all kinds of maintenance resets.
C.One-click Update: lets you update diagnostic software and APK more efficiently.
2.Browser: built-in Wi-Fi module makes surfing on the internet freely.
3.Email: allows you to send and receive emails.
4.Settings: to configure your personalized X-431 Diagun IV through it.
5.Applications: other android based applications can be customized to install or uninstall.
Configures X-431 Diagun IV to operate as a diagnostic tool.
To perform some maintenance items, including electronic throttle position reset, ABS bleeding, oil lamp reset etc.
This option allows you to feed back the diagnostic reports/software bugs to us for troubleshooting and analysis.
To update vehicle diagnostic software. If you keep signed in, a pop-up message will appear on the screen once a newer version is detected.
To browse the FAQ, Quick Start Guide, User Manual and How-To videos.
To manage, activate your LANUCH connector, diagnostic report or personal information etc.
The method used to connect the LANUCH connector to a vehicle’s DLC depends on the vehicle’s configuration as follows:
A vehicle equipped with an OBD II management system supplies both communication and 12V power through a standardized DLC.
A vehicle not equipped with an OBD II management system supplies communication through a DLC connection, and in some cases supplies 12V power through the cigarette lighter receptacle or a connection to the vehicle battery.
For non-OBDII vehicle,proceed as follows:
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Plug the LANUCH connector into the vehicle’s DLC socket (It is suggested to use the OBD II extension cable to connect the LANUCH connector and DLC socket).
3. Choose one of the two ways to obtain power from:
A. Power adaptor: Connect one end of the included power adaptor to DC IN port of X-431 Diagun IV handset, and the other end to AC outlet.
B. Internal battery pack
For non-OBDII vehicle, proceed as follows:
1. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket.
2. Select the corresponding non-16pin connector.
3. Plug the non-16pin end of the connector into the DLC socket, then connect the other end to the OBD I adaptor, and then tighten the captive screws.
4. Connect the other end of the adaptor to the included LANUCH connector.
5. To supply power to OBD I adaptor from:
A. Cigarette Lighter cable(optional): Connect one end of the cigarette lighter cable to vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adaptor.
B. Battery Clamps Cable(optional): Connect one end of the battery clamps
The Reset section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. All resetting operations are driven by executive commands. Just by following the on-screen prompts to select appropriate execution options, input correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance.
The most commonly performed service functions contain:
Oil Reset Service
Steering Angle Calibration
Electronic Parking Brake Reset
Battery Register / Battery Maintenance
Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
X-431 Diagun IV:
Operating system : Android 7.0 Processor : Quad core 1.1 GHz Memory : 1GB Storage : 16GB (Expandable up to 64GB) LCD screen : 5.5 inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels Camera : Front-facing 2MP camera + rear-facing 8MP camera Battery : 2500mh rechargeable polymer lithium battery
* Wi-Fi : WLAN 802.11b/g/n * Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.1 Working temperature : 0℃ ~ 45℃ Storage temperature : -10℃ ~ 50℃
Working voltage : 9~18V Working temperature : -10℃~55℃ Storage temperature : -20℃~70℃ Relative humidity : 20%~90%
X-431 Diagun IV handset LANUCH connector(Bluetooth connector) Password envelope Power adaptor